Employee onboarding not showing all employees

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
GavinVFT
Experienced User
26 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

26Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

Employee onboarding not showing all employees

When sending self-onboarding invites to several new employees (over 30) under the Payroll>Employees tab in the browser version of MYOB I can only see 13 employees as it won't let me scroll any further down. If I minimise the self onboarding section  I can see all the employees but I only want to see the employees I have just sent invites to.

4 REPLIES 4
GavinVFT
Experienced User
26 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

26Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Employee onboarding not showing all employees

A work around is to use Ctrl - to make font smaller but when there are a lot of employees it is hard to read.

SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Hi @GavinVFT 

Thanks for your post. When you are viewing the employee invites - are you doing this on the web browser or the desktop version?

Could you reply with a screenshot of what you are seeing, so I can reproduce the error from my end?

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

GavinVFT
Experienced User
26 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

26Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

I am viewing on the online version under Payroll>Employees. This is the page you are taken to from desktop version when you click on pending invites under the Employee Self Onboarding button. I can't reproduce at present as most of the employees have now onboarded and dropped off the Employee Self OnBoarding Invites list at top of page above Employee listing.

I can send a screenshot of the page I am referring to if you wish via DM as the page has employee personal info.

SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Hi @GavinVFT 

Happy for you to send the screenshot to me directly. 

Click here to send a Private Message.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post