Entered super amount incorrectly

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
JH1
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Entered super amount incorrectly

Hi, 

I was just about to pay our quartly super when I realised that last month (March) I entered the wrong amount of super during one week for an employee.  Do I delete that pay and redo with the correct details with the same dates for last month OR do I do a new payrol run just for the employee with zero amounts for everything except the super amount.  If I do the second option do I enter it for the last day of March so that the quarterly reporting of super is correct for that quarter?  Also will it automatically send the correct pay slip through to ATO or do I have to do an extra step for that as well? 

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
CloudMindAcc
Ultimate Partner
1,949 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Australia
Ultimate Partner

1,949Posts

708Kudos

234Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Entered super amount incorrectly

Hi @JH1 

If you can I would delete the payrun and then re-enter it correctly with the same date range.

When you submit the STP declaration it will update the year to date figures on the employees payment summary automatically.   

If I am responding to your query and I have helped you please kindly mark my post as a solution to assist others in the future.
Warm Regards
Renae
JH1
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Entered super amount incorrectly

Thank you 

Didn't find your answer here?