FOFY-STP Reports

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Karenwh52
4 Posts
User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

FOFY-STP Reports

I currenty tring to finlaise my end of year as I have a payroll to process today - I've currently been on a wait line  now for almost 2 hours

My Activity report and payroll register both balance but the Verification summary does not balance

There are no reports still be to submitted to ATO

I have done a cross check and can see there are 3 employees where the totals do not match - there seems to be a problem with the annual leave payments . I have checked the payroll figures for each week and found the  payroll register & Activity reports are correct against the actual payslips

I have done a dummy payroll and each for these employees to correct the totals and submitted them to ATO - I have then gone back and deleted the dummy runs from the payroill system, but the reports still do not match

Where do I look now

1 REPLY 1
Theresa_D
1,902 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,902Posts

0Kudos

223Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: FOFY-STP Reports

Hi @Karenwh52 

Thanks for your post, apologies in the delay as this time of year has been quite busy.  How are you going with these reports? 

You're correct that completing a $0 pay run can help balance out these reports.  Once you've verified the correct information in the employee card I'd suggest doing one again.  Even if it submits to the ATO they keep the most up to date YTD amounts so it will update them with the YTD figures. 

Let me know how you're going with this.  If your issues have been resolved please mark "Accept as Solution" so other users can find this content easier.  Keep me posted! 

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post