Finding missing super payments that were processed through MYOB Pay Super

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
TH-RC
5 Posts
User
User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Finding missing super payments that were processed through MYOB Pay Super

I was advised by an employee that they have not received some of their super payments. When I investigated what had happened their member number was correct but somehow the fund had changed to a different fund which was not their fund. I corrected the error and went back to look at how many super payments were incorrectly transferred. I got in touch with the super fund that had received the super payments and they said that had refunded one payment but never received the others. They told me to contact MYOB if we hadn't received any returned funds. Who do I speak to at MYOB about chasing up the missing funds that in my pay super area it says 'completed' and the money was taken out of our bank account but is now missing somewhere as it was never received by the fund that it was allocated to (except one transfer they they say they returned but is also missing)

1 REPLY 1
Sam_R
3,372 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

3,372Posts

0Kudos

510Solutions

Re: Finding missing super payments that were processed through MYOB Pay Super

Hi @TH-RC,

Thank you for your post. 

So that I can look into this for you, could you please send me a private message with the following details:

• Serial number
  • Business name 
  • Date and amount of each missing payment 

Kind regards,
Sam

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post