Flare - adding employees

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
kylee16
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Flare - adding employees

I have had a number of employees request not to be contacted by Flare regarding the benefits app.

Is there an option to add just the employees who are interested in this program? I do not want to give employee details to Flare if they have specifically asked for them not to be shared. Is there a way to exclude them from the data transfer?

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
Doreen_P
MYOB Moderator
3,376 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,376Posts

174Kudos

369Solutions

Re: Flare - adding employees

Hi @kylee16 

Thanks for your post and Welcome to MYOB Community Forum.

While setting up the Flare benefits, you will receive a message that will allow you to invite all users or you can skip it. Kindly click "Skip". Then once you are in the homepage of MYOB powered by Flare, go to Users, and it will allow you to invite only the employee's who are interested in Flare. 

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Best regards,
Doreen

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

lsole
Contributing Cover User
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

7Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Doreen,

Could MYOB please update their step by step tutorial on signing up with Flare to reflect this skip option?  At no point does MYOB state that employers have the option to skip and invite employees one by one later.  It just asks for "my consent to add all employees" which I am not willing to give without consent from staff.  
I just find this strange that MYOB has not put this in the instructions for signing up with Flare....

Thanks,
Laura

Doreen_P
MYOB Moderator
3,376 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,376Posts

174Kudos

369Solutions

Hi, @lsole 

Thanks for your post.

If you don't need to add all existing employees to Flare, you can do this by choosing the "Skip for now" button instead of "Invite your people" as it will lead to inviting all your employees. You can refer to the screenshot provided below.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance.

Best regards,

Doreen

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post