Importing payroll journals from ADP to MYOB

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Echo_He
Contributing User
8 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

8Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Importing payroll journals from ADP to MYOB

Hi, 

We're considering to out source payroll to ADP and I read some threads (back to 2018) saying it was impossible to import the outside payroll jouranls/file to MYOB and associate with individual employee cards. Just wondering if there's any upgrade or improvement in this feature in the current AccountRight version please? 

I understand we can get all details from ADP reports but it will be handy if MYOB can provide details/reports on, for instance - the $X amount paid was for A+B+C employees ect. 

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Importing payroll journals from ADP to MYOB

Hi @Echo_He 

While AccountRight will allow the user to import the journal entry to represent a payroll transaction, users are not able to directly import a payroll transaction. Journal entry would impact the accounts and not the employee's cards or payroll values.

If you are needing to correctly record a payroll transaction that affects the employee's and payroll values this would need to be entered via Payroll>>Process Payroll.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Echo_He
Contributing User
8 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

8Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Importing payroll journals from ADP to MYOB

That's what I thought but just wanted to confrim. Thanks Steve! 

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post