Increase 4 weeks annual leave to 5

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Safety2
Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Increase 4 weeks annual leave to 5

Hi

ALL staff have been increased from 4 weeks to 5.

Entitlement was equals 2.923 hours per pay period.

I have been advised I now need to change entitlement to equals 9.6154 percent of gross hours.

On live chat I was advised that as ALL employees were increasing, then I could just change the entitlement.  When I went to process the next pay (Pay Employee), as I click on an employee I used to be able to see the calculation ie 2.923 for annual leave and 1.462 for personal leave. I cannot see anything in the annual leave.  

I am apprehensive to continue as I don't know the outcome and by changing from 2.923 per pay period to 9.6154 percent of gross hours that leave will continue to accumulate on top of existing balances.

Thanks for any advice.

2 REPLIES 2
Sam_R
3,372 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

3,372Posts

0Kudos

510Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Increase 4 weeks annual leave to 5

Hi @Safety2,

Thanks for reaching out. 

If you were previously using the calculation basis 'Equals hours per pay period', I would actually suggest remaining with this setting to avoid any calculation errors. 

In this case for example, you would be changing the 2.92 to 3.65 hours per pay period (5 weeks/ 190 hours ÷ 52 weeks).

If you were needing any further assistance with this, please do reach out so I can assist further. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind regards,
Sam

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Safety2
Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions