SuzanneEmm
4 Posts
User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Leave Entitlements calculating not correct

Good morning,

We have noticed the issue with Leave Entitlements (accrual) are showing differently for employees, who are paid using the same Pay Item.

We have checked that they are recorded as per the ATO STP phase 2 requirements, and it appears that as the payment type for leave should be Other Paid Leave that their Leave Entitlement is not calculating, it used to be Gross Payment.

For some reasone it now appears not to to include Annual/Personal Leave.

We have had pays where everything is identical for employees with hours worked, and their entitlement is different. And where the enitlement is over the standard accrual amount even when the Gross hours are within parameters.

Thank you

1 REPLY 1
Earl_HD
MYOB Moderator
3,410 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,410Posts

116Kudos

274Solutions

Re: Leave Entitlements calculating not correct

Hi @SuzanneEmm,

Thanks for your detailed post. I suggest reviewing the configuration of the leave entitlement item. When employees are paid hourly and the calculation period is set as "hours per pay period," the accrued hours can vary if employees work different hours. It's crucial to ensure that the system accurately calculates leave entitlements based on the actual hours worked by each employee. For more detailed information, please refer to this help article: Leave and entitlements

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Earl

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post