Leave on payslips

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
John21
Experienced User
40 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

40Posts

9Kudos

0Solutions

Leave on payslips

Hi all,

I know this is an annual problem with MYOB (wish they would fix it) but in the first payrun of the financial year only leave entitlements accrued or paid for the pay period appear on the payslip.

We have muliple entitlements that dont always activate and as such the balances have not appeared in the first payrun. Staff phone calls were numerous!!!!!

I recall there is a fix somehow but cant remember the process. Any ideas.

MYOB - can we fix this finally???

1 REPLY 1
Sam_R
3,372 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

3,372Posts

0Kudos

510Solutions

Re: Leave on payslips

Hi @John21,

Thank you for your post. 

As you know, leave balances will only show on employees' payslips if it has been entered in a pay run during that payroll year. In your case, the payroll year may have rolled over before the respective anniversary date leave adjustment, hence -  leave being dropped from the payslip for this payroll year. 

What you can do in this scenario is, process and record a dummy pay run with a value (1) next to the Leave entitlement category only, once recorded the YTD amount should show on every payslip from that point on. After this is done you can delete/reverse that dummy pay run - so the Sick leave balance is reverted to its original balance. See example below:

show on payslip.png

Let me know how you get on, happy to assist further. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind regards,
Sam

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post