MYOB Pay Super

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
PeterLeonard
Trusted Cover User
170 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

170Posts

49Kudos

2Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

MYOB Pay Super

My super contributions for September to Active Super were returned to me 2 weeks later. I have paid into Active Super for months or years now without a problem. Can you tell me what happened? It is only the one fund. I tried to ring - ha ha - but got a wait time of 74 minutes. Also, what is my Client ID? I had my serial number ready.

2 REPLIES 2
Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: MYOB Pay Super

Hi @PeterLeonard

Thank you for your post. If a super payment has been returned you will need to contact the super fund for more details as to why it was returned. Our help article Reversing and reprocessing superannuation payments has information and instructions on how to process the returned funds in your file. 

You're client ID is available on your monthly invoice. 

Do let me know how you go. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

PeterLeonard
Trusted Cover User
170 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

170Posts

49Kudos

2Solutions

Re: MYOB Pay Super

Thank you Melisa. Turns out we had a switcharoo (by accident) of the name and Spin/USI of an existing fund. After checking with fund that it should have gone to, I put the employees (7) back in to the correct fund, did the MYOB reversal procedure and resent the outstanding payments.

All good.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post