MYOB TEAM - Time Billing

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Cherie3
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB TEAM - Time Billing

Can MYOB TEAM timesheets be used for Time Billing? 

We are a manufacturer that charge by the hour per job. We would like the staff to fill in their own timesheets to allow for remote jobs to be entered in real time rather then when they return back to the office.

1 REPLY 1
Sam_R
3,372 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

3,372Posts

0Kudos

510Solutions

Re: MYOB TEAM - Time Billing

Hi @Cherie3,

Thank you for your post.

MYOB teams can be used for Time Billing, but you will need to choose this preference in your settings first.

1. Go to the Setup menu (above the AccountRight command centre) and choose Preferences. The Preferences window appears.
  2. Click the System tab. The preferences that apply to time billing are the last four shown in the window.
    time billing preferences
  3. Set the four preferences according to how you want to conduct time billing.
  4. Click OK.

This preference allows you to include time billing and activity slip information in an employee’s pay, and to create activity slips when you record employee hours using a timesheet. In addition, choosing 'Time Billing and Payroll' allows all team members using MYOB Team to view a list of all jobs in your file. If your employees don't need to allocate their time to a job, choose 'Payroll' instead.

Let me know if you have any further queries with this, happy to assist.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind regards,
Sam

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post