MYOB team timesheets

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
5tr_ssd
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

MYOB team timesheets

For weeks now MYOB team randomly captures some timesheet hours but not all, maybe one person in the fortnight? This is getting old real quick! In the start and end time column a message reads 'invalid date'. The overall hours are there in a yellow bubble but disappear when we go to approve. There is no evidence of job numbers captured against times and blank timesheets is the result. We do not have rosters just submit hours worked.

I have used my app double checking every detail - nothing. I have also deleted and reinstated the app and nothing. I have installed every latest update and still not getting any results. What am I missing??

3 REPLIES 3
Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: MYOB team timesheets

Hi @5tr_ssd

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum ! This is something that has been raised with our product teams who are currently working on a fix, at the moment I don't have any further information on this.

In the meantime, our teams have found that using the MYOB Team mobile app should allow you to approve the timesheets.

Do let me know if you have any further questions. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

TaniaG1
4 Posts
User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi can you please tell me more about the app and how do I get it.   I'm a subscriber user.

thanks   Tania

Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Hi @TaniaG1

Thank you for your post. Can you please confirm if you're using AccountRight live ? If you are, I've attached the following link with information on MYOB Team and how you can set it up:

Do let me know if you have any further questions. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post