Manually adjusting annual

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Nadine2
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Manually adjusting annual

I have followed the instructions provided to adjust an employees leave balance manually by processing a zero pay run. However, the balance hasn't changed and I can't even find the pay run that I processed although I completed it and filed it. So I did it again, and still the same result, with no change to the balance and the pay runs are not visible in any reports.

5 REPLIES 5
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Re: Manually adjusting annual

Hi @Nadine2 

Thanks for your post. If you go to Transaction Journal>>Payroll tab are you able to locate those pay runs? If you can, click on the zoom arrow to open and make sure the adjustment hours are recorded against the applicable entitlement payroll category.

If you still have problems with this can you send me a screenshot of the pay transaction and information on the adjustment. Make sure sensitive information is removed from screenshots before posting on the public Forum.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Nadine2
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @Tracey_H 

Thank you for your response. This is part of my confusion. When I look in the transaction journal the pay runs I have done (as I did it twice) are not showing. They are also not visible when I go into payroll reporting even though I filed them.

Kind Regards

Nadine

Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Hi @Nadine2 

Go to Reports>>Payroll>>Payroll advice and filter by that employee. If the pay transactions were recorded they will appear in this report.

Let me know how you go.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Nadine2
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @Tracey_H 

I have done this and the adjustment pay run(s) are not showing there either.

This is the reason I recorded it twice, as I did it once, ran all the reports and it wasn't there so I did it again.

Thanks.

Kind Regards

@Nadine2 

Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Hi @Nadine2 

If the pay transactions are not appearing in any reports or the STP reporting centre it indicates that they didn't record. Pay transactions can be deleted in AccountRight, but they can't be deleted from the STP reporting centre. This means that if they recorded correctly they would appear in the reporting centre. You can also run the Journal security audit report to view all transactions recorded, deleted and edited.

If you continue to have problems with this can you please process the adjustment pays again and send me screenshots of the pay transaction and Process Payroll>>Step 3 Process Payments window by private message.

Let me know how you go.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post