Myob Team Export

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
BalmoralPnC
Experienced User
37 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

37Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

Myob Team Export

Hello, Can I please receive guidance on which hours are exported to Myob from Team?  Is it the rostered or submitted hours?  Additionally,  I went to do a test run to export in advance and then came back to the correct period and it still exported those hours in advance even though I'd cut the date to earlier - why is that?  When are next updates to Myob Team due as I find it a very laborious exercise and quite clunky and limiting.

Thanks

Sacha

3 REPLIES 3
SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Re: Myob Team Export

Hi Sacha (@BalmoralPnC)

Only after the timesheet has been approved will it appear on the AccountRight software. It depends on what option was selected as to if the rostered or submitted hours are sent through.

When you approve an employee's timesheet it gives you 2 options; Approve submitted hours or Approve rostered hours. 

• If you select submitted hours it will send the information entered in the timesheet.
  • If you select rostered hours, it will send it according to the roster.

Our developers are constantly looking at improving the MYOB Team App. There isn't a specific date I can give you, but to make sure your device has automatic updates turned on, so you receive the updates as soon as the next version is released.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

BalmoralPnC
Experienced User
37 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

37Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

I understand that thanks Samara however some days it is submitted hours and some days it will be rostered hours just depending if any changes.  It would be helpful for there to show a total of what has been exported rather than total of each so I can use as a quick check to Myob.

Also every time Myob does a software/app update it throws out the ipad Myob Team App - and staff are unable to log in.   It is extremely frustrating as I'm not onsite always.  How can this be easily overcome.  And as originally queried, when is the next update of Myob Team due?  I've been using for 12 months and noted many requested to fix different issues however I've noted seen any patches or changes to Myob Team.

Thanks

SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Hi Sacha (@BalmoralPnC)

As previously advised we're not able to provide a timeframe for the next update but if your device has automatic updates turned on, you will receive the update as soon as the next version is released.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post