Pay reversal

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Pierre_DMC
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Pay reversal

I uploaded a payroll for a staff member and recorded same. Sent via STP to ATO.  then realised error in Salary sacrifice for staff member.  Reversed the pay in account right and sent reversal via STP.  then recorded new payroll with correct details.  When I use the "Pay Liabilities" function to record the super payments it shows a double amount due.  It does not recognise the reversal.  PLEASE HELP - I CANT FIND A SOLLUTION!  

1 REPLY 1
SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Re: Pay reversal

Hi @Pierre_DMC 

When you look at the original, reversal and the 2nd payrun, are they all showing the same payment date? If you recorded the reversal for today, but the payrun was for a month ago, and have the date range on the Pay Liabilities does not cover all 3 transactions that would account for it not showing the correct amount.

If that is not the cause could you please take a screenshot of the 3 transactions (redacting any sensitive information), and the Pay Liabilities screen and attach them to your reply? This will allow me to reproduce the error for further investigation.  

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post