Payroll Reporting Centre

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
BAFCDHI
Experienced User
14 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

14Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Payroll Reporting Centre

For weeks now when I complete Payroll I cant lodge with Payroll Reporting Centre

I get the message "Something went wrong at our end" and the same applies with trying to log into the reporting centre afterwards

The only way I can lodge my payments is through the Web Browser.

To my understanding I am using the current version 2022.8.24.7117

I did report this a couple of weeks ago, but nothing has come of it

5 REPLIES 5
LKJAMES17
Contributing User
9 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

9Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Payroll Reporting Centre

I also had the same issue since Mid september, after HOURS on the phone to MYOB they have told me that due to an update with myob there is NO WAY to get the STP reporting working until I move our file online. so basically telling me they cannot help me with the product I am currently paying for.

Absolutely ridiculous, I am extremely disappointed as there were no warnings whatsoever from MYOB that the STP reporting would stop working for offline users, we were not ready to move our file online and now because of MYOB we are not compliant with the ATO as we aren't sending weekly payroll reports.

They told me over the phone they were going to put a message online regarding this however to date I still see nothing online to help customers.

SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Hi @BAFCDHI 

Our team are investigating this issue but seems to be due to certificate issues with windows.

Please make sure you are on a supported version of windows for your software. If you are not on any of the listed you will need to update. You can check our system requirements here.

If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users to find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Hi @LKJAMES17 

When completing the move to STP Phase 2 this is done online via a web browser, to integrate with the ATO's online services, which is only possible if your company file is online.

If your company file is offline, you'll need to put your company file online to move to STP Phase 2. (Having your file online is included with your subscription, so there's no extra cost.)

Putting the file online is only needed when moving to STP Phase 2, and to give you plenty of time to move your file online, we've obtained a deferral from the ATO until 1 January 2023.

As long as you are still on phase 1, it can stay offline. If it is offline but you are having issues, then  I would also suggest checking your device meets our system requirements, and if not perform the necessary updates.

Hope that clarifies it for you.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

LKJAMES17
Contributing User
9 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

9Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Samara,

Is there any way I can have a private chat with you? I just have some questions about moving our file online and I dont feel like sitting on hold for over an hour with the myob call centre.

Thank-you.

SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Hi @LKJAMES17 

I'm happy to answer any further questions about moving your file online here.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post