Payroll Reporting

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
RebeccaBanks
Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Payroll Reporting

Hi there, 

In March I processed a payroll but after recording, realised I hadn't set up some new staff's salary sacrificing - I hadn't sent to the ATO so I deleted the entries from MYOB. 

Now, in preparation for EOFY I am trying to reconcile payroll and have an extra pay cycle showing in MYOB (correct figures are shown in the ATO summaries). 

Should I have still reversed the pay even though it wasn't sent to the ATO? This is the only reason I can think that I would be seeing an additional full pay on the MYOB side of things.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you!

2 REPLIES 2
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Payroll Reporting

Hi @RebeccaBanks 

Thanks for your post. Deleting a pay transaction removes it completely from AccountRight so all YTD amounts and accruals are changed back to what they were prior to recording that pay. When a pay is recorded the STP report is created and appears in the Payroll reporting centre>>Reports tab, it's not possible to delete the STP reports from this window.

However, as STP updates the YTD amounts each time you send a report and each report overrides the previous one you need to check that the AccountRight reports match the YTD verification report. If they do then you have reported YTD amounts correctly through STP to the ATO.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

RebeccaBanks
Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User