Payroll and MYOB Teams

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
jameskas
Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

6Posts

10Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Payroll and MYOB Teams

Firstly, my payroll problem. Often when I enter ordinary hours in Base Hourly and then enter say some other type of hours, maybe Public Holidasy, then the Base hours entered are reduced by the hours entered in the other field. Why is this? Is it because in the employee card payroll tab I have entered hours in the "Hours in Weekly Pay Period" field?

Secondly re Teams, when will employees be able to enter leave hours, overtime hours, amd allowances. Currently I have to check every payroll entry after I approve the Teams Timesheets and make adjustments for those items.

Thank you

Screenshot (176).png
2 REPLIES 2
Sam_R
3,372 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

3,372Posts

0Kudos

510Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Payroll and MYOB Teams

Hi @jameskas,

Thank you for your post. 

The hours automatically reducing when hours are entered in 'Public holiday' is due to a setting you've ticked in this pay item. If you open the 'Public holiday' pay item, you will see an option 'Automatically adjust base hourly or base salary details' - here you can untick this option if it does not assist you in your payroll. See example below:

Screenshot 2022-02-10 105207.png

In regards to your last query, our teams are still working on enhancing MYOB Team to bring these features across, however, we are unable to provide a timeframe on when this might happen. 

If you have any other queries in the meantime, please let me know. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind regards,
Sam

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

jameskas
Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

6Posts

10Kudos

0Solutions