Payroll didn't deduct PAYG from one employee

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Robyn3
2 Posts
User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Payroll didn't deduct PAYG from one employee

PAYG withholding inadvertently added amount to one of our employees net pay when it should have deducted it.  How do I recitfy this as I have already sent it to ATO via Single Touch Payroll.

2 REPLIES 2
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Payroll didn't deduct PAYG from one employee

Hi @Robyn3 

Thanks for your post. As STP updates the Year-to-date (YTD) amounts each time you send a report, with each report overriding the previous one, you only need to correct the error in AccountRight. When you declare the correction pay, the YTD amounts will be updated and corrected in STP.

You can check that the YTD amounts sent to the ATO are correct by downloading the report for the last report sent and reconciling that with your MYOB reports. To download that report go to the Payroll Reporting Centre, click on the ... button next to the last report and select Download Report.

This help article may help in resolving the error in AccountRight: Fixing a payroll overpayment or underpayment

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Robyn3
2 Posts
User

2Posts

1Kudos