Payroll jobs not showing in job reports

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Lexie32
Partner
24 Posts
Partner
Partner

24Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Payroll jobs not showing in job reports

HI Team

I use jobs within payroll and they have all been entered and recorded correctly, however these are not pulling through to the Wages account and therefore not to the Job P&L.  As we have a wage bill of around 1.5 mil, this makes a massive difference to the figures when only some of the lines are coming through to the Job P&Ls!

Any ideas?

Thanks

Lexie

1. wages account.jpg
2. employee payroll.jpg
1 REPLY 1
Lexie32
Partner
24 Posts
Partner
Partner

24Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Payroll jobs not showing in job reports

HI everyone, i found another post that basically said that the problem is due to using timesheets in MYOB and if there is no job number entered at timesheet level then this will override any jobs in the Card Standard Pay setup in payroll.

I thought this made sense, however I checked my accounts again and I can see that SOME of the pays are reporting the job number correctly to reflect what is in the employee Standard Pay - even though there is no job entered into the timesheet.  - So i am back to square one of not knowing what is actually causing the jobs to stop coming through to the payroll transactions...... aaarrggghh.....

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post