Personal (Sick) leave is wrongly showing in Annual Leave

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
GirishA
Experienced User
21 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

21Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Personal (Sick) leave is wrongly showing in Annual Leave

During the current year, one employee leave report is wrongly showing his 16 hours of Personal (Sick) leave against his annual leave balance. In his pay slip, it is correctly showing as Personal Leave but in Entitlement report it is adjusted against Annual Paid Leave. Total of 16+16 = 32 hours leave should have been adjusted against his Personal Leave.

Please let us know how to correct this so that report reflects a correct balance.

Leave balance.JPG
1 REPLY 1
SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Re: Personal (Sick) leave is wrongly showing in Annual Leave

Hi @GirishA 

Sorry to see that no one has replied to you yet. To correct the leave, you would typically do it as an adjustment pay. 

To do this:

1. create a new pay run.

2. put the hours as a negative (i.e. -16) in the hours column of the incorrect category.

3. Put the hours as a positive (i.e. 16) in the hours for the intended category. 

Please refer to the steps given in this help article for more detailed steps: Adjusting leave entitlements.

Hope that helps.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post