Problem - Submit FY2022 Payroll report to ATO

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
YDiong
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Problem - Submit FY2022 Payroll report to ATO

Hi Myob,

I have the big problem for submiting PAYG summary report to ATO for 2022 FY.

As I nominated our myob STP account to ATO on 8/7/22 (After financial year 2022), then I found I cannot send the payroll report 2022 FY to ATO via STP. (the report sending was rejected by ATO. The error code is CMN.ATO.PAYEVNT.EM92168)

I understand I cannot submit the previous year payroll report to ATO via STP as I linked the STP with ATO after financial year.

So I tried another way to submit. I went to ATO portal and choose logement - File transfer. I tried to submit the payroll report mannually. However ATO only accept the file with format EMPDUPE.

Then I went to MYOB community to check the related information about how to get EMPDUPE format payroll document. According to MYOB instruction, I need to go to Payment summary Assistant to get it. However I cannot find this option in my accountingright myob.

Can you please advise how can I get this problem fix?

thanks 

1 REPLY 1
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Re: Problem - Submit FY2022 Payroll report to ATO

Hi @YDiong 

Thanks for your post. In AccountRight you can prepare payment summaries by clicking on Command Centres>>Payroll>>Prepare payment summaries:

ps.PNG

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post