Re: Double Payment of Super Payment February 15th 2022

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
jce123
Experienced Cover User
59 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

59Posts

17Kudos

1Solutions

how do we enter these double payment and refund into myob? im presuming the super payment taken out twice will be removed from the ato report? is that correct? should it just be an in and out to suspense account? Very frustating

2 REPLIES 2
jce123
Experienced Cover User
59 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

59Posts

17Kudos

1Solutions

and how do we make sure our original super payment has gone through properly to the superfunds? It says completed on essentials end but now i am worried with the stuff up it never went through? Please clarify

Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Hi @jce123

Thanks for your post. In regards to the double payment you will need to process a spend money transaction to your super payable liability account or allocate the bankfeed which would do the same thing. To handle the refund you will need to process a receive money transaction back to your super payable liability account or allocate the bankfeed which will do the same. 

If you're referring to STP this won't be reported to the ATO as the duplicate payment hasn't been processed through payroll. Additionally, you will receive an email from our teams with further instructions in regards to those super payments that were made.

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post