Reversed gross amount

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
BobMartin3941
Contributing Cover User
6 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Reversed gross amount

I have reversed three pays with the gross amount instead of the net amount. I now have a problem with the reconcilliation. What is the easiest way of fixing the problem. Thankks Bob.

1 REPLY 1
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Reversed gross amount

Hi @BobMartin3941 

Thanks for your post. If you reversed the transactions by selecting Reverse transaction from the Edit menu the reversals will an exact copy of the original, just in reverse. So the amounts will be the same with the net amount allocated to the same bank account.

If you manually reversed the transactions by recording negative pays, these should be entered as exact reversals of the original pays including leave accruals and super. If the reversals aren't exactly the same as the originals I'd recommend deleting or reversing the reversals. Then reverse the original pay transactions by selecting Reverse from the Edit menu.

If you need further assistance with this please provide screenshots of the transactions and detailed information on the steps taken. Make sure sensitive information is removed from screenshots prior to posting on the public Forum.

Please let me know how you go.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post