STP Finalisation Issue

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
LFeng
1 Post
User
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

STP Finalisation Issue

Hi,

We are trying to reconcile our STP YTD verification report to our Payroll Activity report and there is a discrepancy in the salary sacrifice figures. Under the deductions column, our total salary sacrifice was $3250 but on the STP verification report it is showing $3000. We have physically paid $3250. Wages, Super and PAYG figures all match. We have also checked that the correct payroll categories are linked, but cannot find how or where the discrepancy occurred. Any suggestions? 

Thanks in advance 

2 REPLIES 2
Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,108Posts

61Kudos

141Solutions

Re: STP Finalisation Issue

HI @LFeng 

Thank you for your post. And welcome to the Community Forum. 

I understand that you are having an issue with your reports. May I know if you have done $0.00 pay run or send the update event? This is to update the year to date report. If no, kindly process the zero dollar pay run or update event because there are times that there's a glitch on the system that is why it's not updating or there are some reports that are not updated. And if you are done process for the $0.00 pay run and update event and you still having an error. then can you please confirm if your payroll activity and your payroll register report match? And also confirm if which report is incorrect. 

Let me know how t goes, looking forward for your response. 

Happy to assist you. 

Thanks, 

Cel

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Doreen_P
MYOB Moderator
3,446 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,446Posts

180Kudos

387Solutions

Re: STP Finalisation Issue

Hi, @LFeng 

Please do let us know if you still need further assistance with your concern. We'll be happy to assist.

Best regards,

Doreen

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post