STP Phase 2 - Getting Started

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
FelicityP
Experienced Cover User
23 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

23Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

STP Phase 2 - Getting Started

Hi

I am looking at transferring to STP Phase 2 from the first pay period in the new financial year in a few weeks time.  I have allocated ATO Catergories, applied the type of employer that each person is. I have gone to payroll reporting centre and clicked on get started and logged into the web browser dashboard.  My question is am I able to run through the checking process to see that all my information is correct and not click on getting started till I complete my checking of this financial years records and prior to doing my first payroll run under STP Phase 2?

Thank you

1 REPLY 1
Sam_R
3,372 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

3,372Posts

0Kudos

510Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: STP Phase 2 - Getting Started

Hi @FelicityP,

Thank you for your post. 

Yes, you can go through the preparation by checking your payroll details prior to making the transfer. Once you have checked/adjusted the necessary fields, the next window will ask you to 'Transfer business to STP phase 2', you can exit this screen and come back to it once you're ready to transfer. I'll attach a screenshot of said window below:

image.png

If you have any further queries, please do let me know!

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind regards,
Sam

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post