STP Phase 2 & Web Browser

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
ffaccounts
Experienced Cover User
20 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

20Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

STP Phase 2 & Web Browser

I have a few questions in regards to STP Phase 2 and using the web browser that I want to clarify. To prepare for STP Phase 2 it must be done in the web browser - does this also mean that all future pay runs must be done in the web browser, or can the online version continue to be used once the move to Phase 2 has been completed? Will I be able to switch back and forth between the web browser and the online version easily?

Looking towards the future, at some point is MYOB only going to be available to use in the web browser? If so, at what point in time will features such as Sales Orders and Volume Discounts for Customers be available? These are integral parts of how I use MYOB on a daily basis and would be an absolute requirement for me to be able to use the web browser version.

Thanks for any feed back you can provide.

1 REPLY 1
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: STP Phase 2 & Web Browser

Hi @ffaccounts 

Thanks for your post. When your company file is online it is stored in the cloud so can be accessed through both the desktop software and a web browser. STP Phase 2 connects to the ATO online services through the web browser, however, you can process payruns from the desktop software.

The desktop software and browser sync immediately so you can switch back and forth between the two, depending on your needs. Note that some windows in the desktop software do need to manually refreshed by clicking the refresh icon.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post