STP YTD Verification Report has changed

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Tanzanite
Experienced Cover User
11 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

11Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

STP YTD Verification Report has changed

I was comparing my Payroll Summary Report to the STP YTD Report and there are some errors.  MYOB then shut down and when I logged in again and ran the STP Verification Report again it is totally different to the report I had printed prior to the shut down.  The first report I printed had a Gross Payment of >$100K and the current report is only showing $53K - something seriously wrong.  I have logged out and back in and the reports are still totally different. 

I checked with our Accountant and she thought prehaps it was relating the recent patch.  She sent a screen shot showing the upgrade yellow bar across the top of the screen warning about the patch - when I open the file this yellow bar is not showing and I believe I have already done this.

Currrent Product: 2020.2.2

Build: 2020.2.23.9038

This build number is a later number than the Accountants.

Help !!!!!

2 REPLIES 2
Tanzanite
Experienced Cover User
11 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

11Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: STP YTD Verification Report has changed - Solved

I phoned MYOB support in regards to the above post.   MYOB aren't sure if it was a glitch at the ATO end or their end and the solution was to run  a 0.00 payrun and send to the ATO which updated the year to date figures and now everything balances. 

As for the patch the correct updated MYOB product is 2020.2.2

I must thank MYOB as my phone call was answered on about the 3rd ring and I was transferred to the appropriate STP area with a few minutes - a very quick and much appreciated response.

Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Re: STP YTD Verification Report has changed - Solved

Hi @Tanzanite

We appreciate your feedback and I'm glad to hear that this has been resolved. 

Feel free to come back to the Community Forum if you have anymore questions, we are more than happy to assist.

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post