STP no Send to ATO prompt after processing payroll

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Michelle_G68
Trusted Cover User
23 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

23Posts

7Kudos

3Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

STP no Send to ATO prompt after processing payroll

I have succesfully setup STP last week and processed and sent my payroll to the ATO.  It is showing on my payroll reporting as accepted.  This week there is no note at the start of my payroll run that I am ready to go with STP and at the end of the payroll run there is no prompt to send to ATO.  I was asked to wait on hold for an hour on the support phone line as there is no call back service.  Sorry but WTF.  Wait on hold for an hour on my mobile????

I need to process my payrun and would appreciate any assistance as soon as possible.

2 REPLIES 2
Michelle_G68
Trusted Cover User
23 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

23Posts

7Kudos

3Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: STP no Send to ATO prompt after processing payroll

I phoned MYOB again today and got through to STP area.  Problem now solved.  There is a known bug and to fix you have to go back into payroll reporting and go into connect to ATO button.  Then go into 2018/2019 Payroll Year and TURN ON STP.  

This changes the Connect to ATO button back to Payroll Reporting Centre and the prompt to send payroll to ATO at the end of the payrun is now there.

Hope this may help someone else with the same problem.

Lee1
4 Posts
User
User

4Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: STP no Send to ATO prompt after processing payroll

Thanks Michelle, this was just what I was looking for, I had the same problem.

All fixed now!

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post