STP not showing ETP amounts - how about the Myob team put an email out with this issues instead of not reply to the threads

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
lynpasseri
Experienced Cover User
18 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

18Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

STP not showing ETP amounts - how about the Myob team put an email out with this issues instead of not reply to the threads

I am sure i am not alone with this issue, I managed to fix the issue of gross wages not showing by removing all employee terminations and running a zero payrun.  Only did this by scrolling through this forum to get answers. But I still have the issue of ETP amount not showing on verification report in STP2.  It appears that the community is having this issue also and of which I have yet to find a suitable fix.  COME ON MYOB, in the least send an email out adivising this an issue and if it can be solved , then give the answer, instead of wasting time trying to find something that may not even exist.   I wish i never went to STP2 and waited.  Maybe MYOB should have too, and ran more thorough test runs.   As a top of the range accounting software programme that costs so much more than its competitors i would expect more. 

5 REPLIES 5
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Re: STP not showing ETP amounts

Hi @lynpasseri 

This post on the Community Forum homepage, ETP finalisations, has information on this. We do apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

lynpasseri
Experienced Cover User
18 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

18Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

Well that would have saved a lot of unnecessary searching, at least I can advise my employees. Why were we not made aware of this.  A simple email to all suscribers would help dont you think.   So as per ATO legislations we are required to provide Payroll Summaries by 14th July, is this going to happen.  Once again , really disappointed MYOB. 

Real_Estate_WA
Experienced Cover User
28 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

28Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

I have fixed the other issues but the ETP one is still there so would appreciate a direct message once you have worked out how to fix the glitch.

lynpasseri
Experienced Cover User
18 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

18Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

yes i would like a direct message also when this is resolved

lynpasseri