Salary Sacrifice Super not included in MYOB clearing house

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
MirandaS
Contributing Cover User
6 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

6Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Salary Sacrifice Super not included in MYOB clearing house

We have just organised to use the MYOB clearing house instead of the clearing house we were previously using.  Setting this up has made us realise that the salary sacrifice categories were set up as Deduction payroll categories, and not Super categories.  When we try to pay the super for the month, the salary sacrifice is not included.  

This morning, I have established salary sacrifice categories in the correct format for future contributions, but we are not sure how to correctly process our May contribution (and also the first week's ages in June will also be affected by this issue)

How can we fix this?

Thanks in advance!

2 REPLIES 2
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Salary Sacrifice Super not included in MYOB clearing house

Hi @MirandaS 

Thanks for your post. You can process an adjustment pay to move the contribution amounts from the deduction payroll category to the superannuation payroll category. Zero out all other amounts and hours, enter the contribution amount as a positive against the incorrect payroll category and a negative against the salary sacrifice superannuation category, the net amount should be $0.00.

The adjustment pays will then appear in Pay superannuation to be included in super payments.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

MirandaS
Contributing Cover User
6 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

6Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Salary Sacrifice Super not included in MYOB clearing house

Thank you very much for the response.  I had a think yesterday and did exactly this, which solved the problem.  I'll leave this post up in case anyone else has a similar problem and needs the solution. 

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post