Super Payment status "processing" but Funds Withdrawn

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Kimmy12345
Experienced User
11 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

11Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

Super Payment status "processing" but Funds Withdrawn

Hi

I processed my super payment 7/4  but when I look in Manage Payments it still shows as Processing payment.

The funds were immediately withdrwan from the bank account  which doesnt make sense to me if the status isnt "Processed". I have had continually had super issues since the clearing house was changed to superchoice. 

Is this correct - funds get withdrwan even though MYOB still has the "processing"not "processed" status?

Vicki

3 REPLIES 3
emcaravans
Trusted User
55 Posts
Trusted User
Trusted User

55Posts

12Kudos

2Solutions

Re: Super Payment status "processing" but Funds Withdrawn

Hi @Kimmy12345 ,

Me too. Funds were withdrawn the same day I processed the super payment and my Manage Payments window also still says "Processing Payment". I think a lot of user are having problems with the new system. As long as the money makes it into my employees super accounts that window can say whatever it wants! I am monitoring the status of employees super payments closely after all the issues with the system over the last two and a half months.

Last month, the super for Jan and Feb made it to our employees super funds, but immediately after I authorised that payment the Manage Payments window said "Completed". So who knows what surprises are in store this month!

I wouldn't hold my breath getting an answer.

Kimmy12345
Experienced User
11 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

11Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

It is really frustrating and time consuming especially when the wait times on the phone have been 2.5 hrs plus for myself.

I dont know how this is a better system when previously we were notified immediately by MYOB if there was an error with an individual super payment - now it takes a week and then you need to reverse it,  fix it and start again.

Very frustrating

Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Hi @Kimmy12345

Thanks for your post. Generally speaking, If the status of the payment is still "Processing Payment", it will still be processing through the clearinghouse and has not yet been released to the respective super funds. SuperChoice has advised allowing 5 working days for the payment to be processed, so I would check it again in a couple of days to allow for this.

Do let me know if you have any further questions. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post