Super Payments - Transaction vs receipt date

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Lilly1
Contributing User
7 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

7Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Super Payments - Transaction vs receipt date

I like to process super payments at the beginning of the month to ensure there are no delays in payment. As we now have to process through MYOB, how do I stop MYOB automatically debiting our account until the 28th? Do I have to wait till closer to the 28th to process/authorise?
Furthermore, now I changed the transaction date to be the 28/10/22 and now I can't edit the transaction to approve the withdrawal that happened yesterday through Bank Feeds.

1 REPLY 1
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Re: Super Payments - Transaction vs receipt date

Hi @Lilly1 

I'm sorry to see that no one has replied to you yet. When processing Pay super payments the date entered in the Date field is the transaction date. The payment will be withdrawn from your account on the day you authorise the payment, regardless of the transaction date.

You can manually reconcile that payment by ticking the Pay super transaction in the Reconcile accounts window. In the Bank feeds window right click on the bank feed transaction and select Hide transaction.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post