Super payment initiated 24/6/22

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
JenOnnix
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Super payment initiated 24/6/22

24/6/2022 processed super for employees. All went through well, it was in the system sitting in status Processing.

Late July I called YOB help and explained that the transaction was still in the "Processing" stage and the funds have yet to leave our account.  As i was on hold with her as she was consulting her colleauge, the status changed to " complete".  She said then explained that she did nothing her end but maybe it was about timing. She explained that I should see the funds come out of our account soon.

18/8/22 - the Status is still "Complete" and still the funds have not been taken from our account.

I have been on the pohone with MYOb for the last 110 minutes - on hold for 30 minutes as appararently i will speak to an expert.

I am really struggling to get answers. 

What should i do? I would like our employees to be paid their rightful superannuation.

Regards

JenOnnix

1 REPLY 1
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Re: Super payment initiated 24/6/22

Hi @JenOnnix 

Thanks for your post. I've had a look at the account linked to your Forum log in. The super payment dated the 24 June 2022 has been completed and the contributions were forwarded to the employee's super funds on 1 July 2022. I'd recommend checking your bank account between the 24 June and 1 July for the withdrawal of that payment. 

If you continue to have trouble with this please send me the serial number, primary contact name and details of that super payment in a private message.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post