Superannuation correction

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Leeanne1
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Superannuation correction

Hi,

I corrected a few payrolls in June for an employee who had been overpaid superannuation (under 18). This was for the quarter Jan-Mar and the super had been paid in April. Hence when I paid his super in July for the Apr-Jun quarter I manually deducted the $ figure so it would balance for the correct amount over the 6 months. The payrolls have been corrected and I am confident I have done this right, however when I go to payroll liabilities to record the super payment it still shows the wrong amount, not the adjusted amount i have paid. note: I use westpac quicksuper for superannuation not the myob pay superannuation.  I have tried to correct with a general journal entry but with no luck, any suggestions please. Thanks.

Leeanne.

1 REPLY 1
SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Re: Superannuation correction

Hi @Leeanne1 

Thank you for your post. Can I confirm that when you look at the Payroll Liabilities window and see the incorrect amount, if you checked that the date range covers the original dates as well as the adjustment you entered? Also does the Find Transaction window for the employee ]show the correct amount or is there a duplicate transaction?

If it is showing a duplicate and you are unable to delete it, please reply with a screenshot of the transaction and the last 4 digits of your serial number so I can assist you further.  

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post