Superannuation payment issue

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Shibani_12
Contributing User
7 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

7Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Superannuation payment issue

Good Day,

I have paid the superannuation and two of the employee has some issue with their super fund and they don't want their super rto paid into that account but I have already authorise that so Is there any way we can refund that super and hold it for a while until they fix their issue with the super company. 

Also, Is there any way we can remove their super amount for few weeks just to sort out their issue with super and continue later.

Please suggest some solution 

Thank You 

Kind Regards

Shibani 

1 REPLY 1
Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Superannuation payment issue

Hi @Shibani_12

Thank you for your post. If you've authorised the super payment already, this amount will be sent to the super fund. I would recommend contacting the super fund for a refund if needed. 

You won't be able to remove the super payment amounts from the Pay superannuation window, but if you don't want to process their super while processing other employees super, make sure not to tick the box next to their name. This way the super amount won't be paid and when you're ready to process the super payment you can do it via the pay superannuation window. Our article Make superannuation payments has further information on this. 

Please do let me know if you have any further questions. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post