Superannuation payment not Completed

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Pacific45
4 Posts
User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Superannuation payment not Completed

Paid Super through portal Tuesday 22/2/22 and today it is still showing in the Status as Processing Payment - Has this issue been resolved - No payment taken out of account and super payment not completed

7 REPLIES 7
Pacific45
4 Posts
User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Superannuation payment

Paid Staff Super through portal Tuesday 22/2/22 and today it is still showing in the Status as Processing Payment - Has this issue been resolved - No payment taken out of account and super payment not completed

Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Re: Superannuation payment not Completed

Hi @Pacific45 

Thanks for your post. Can you please check the Super fund name entered into your software matches what is on the ATO Super fund look up page: superfundlookup.gov.au 

Then make sure the employee is registered for the correct fund as some funds share the same USI. 

Once that has been done reverse and reprocess the super payment by following the steps in this help article: Returned super contributions

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Pacific45
4 Posts
User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

This is our normal Supperannuation payment to all Staff - No rejections no changes - Only difference with this payment is the New way MYOB Process payment - Administrator has completed Confirmation as requested and payment still not processed - MYOB STATES -  Processing Payment. - Payments not made and no funds deducted from our account

Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Hi @Pacific45 

Due to the changes in the way super payments are processed you will need to check the information as per my previous reply. Once that is done you will need to reverse and reprocess the payment.

Please let me know if you need further help.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Ambrosia
Experienced User
22 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

22Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

This information would have been helpful to your customers before they had made their Super payments and prior to the MYOB update!!!!

mcdlisa
Experienced Cover User
18 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

18Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

I have the same situation - i have already reversed and reprocessed my super payment for January (lodged on 24/2)  All the super funds are correct and there is no errors showing - however my new payment for January processed on the 11/3 has still not gone through - no money has been deducted from my bank account and the payment is still showing as "processing payment".  in the past it has always processed within a day or two.  please advise next steps

Pacific45
4 Posts
User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

I found super funds who have taken over/merged withother superfunds have changed their name to one name.

e.g.  Sun Super is now known as Australian Retirement Trust

I found checking the ABN number of super fund in ABN lookup (as Advised) gave the correct name and details for superfunds.

I reversed super payment – Checked every superfund in my payroll, found a few that have changed names, changed the details in my payroll to match,  reprocessed super payment and it went through as per normal.

(I did request staff members who were affected by this change to check their superfund and resupply details for confirmation)

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post