Forum Discussion

naresh65
Contributing User
3 years ago

Superannuation

I entered superfund detais of a new employee in Jan 22 but forgot to tick superannuation gaurantee colum. Now it shows $00 super liability. is there any way i can go back and edit and pay outstanding super.

Thanks.

Naresh

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sam_R
    Former Staff

Hi naresh65,

Thank you for your post. 

One option is to delete/reverse the pay run/s and reprocess them. However, you can also record an adjustment pay by processing a $0 pay. If you do this in the current or previous months, the software will automatically pick up what has been missed and calculate the super to the correct amount. 

This help article, Checking and adjusting super, will guide you through the process.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

naresh65
      Contributing User

Thank you Sam,

I have manually entered super payments from jan to March and recorded them but it is not showing in superannuaion reporting tool. I think i did not change payment date and it has recorded todays  date. Can I alter the date so it shows last quarter payments only.

Thanks for your help.

Naresh

Sam_R
        Former Staff

Hi naresh65,

You will not be able to change the payment date on a payroll transaction after it has already been processed, you will need to reverse each of these super adjustment pay runs and re-process them with the correct payment dates.

This help article below will guide you through this process:

Let me know how you get on. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.