Terminate an Employee

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
WAC1
Experienced User
13 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

13Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Terminate an Employee

I am trying to terminate an employee in Single Touch Payroll reporting, but she is not showing in the list for the 2022/23 payroll year.  She is, however, showing in the 2021/22 payroll year, but she was terminated in October 2022.  Any reason for this.  Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Re: Terminate an Employee

Hi @WAC1 

Thank you for your post. 

Only employees who have been paid in the current payroll year will appear on that tab, so If an employee is showing on the previous but not the current year, it may be the case that they haven't been paid since the start of the new financial year, or if you are on Phase 2 - there wasn't an update event sent for that employee since moving across.

I recommend sending the information through again, (ensure the report has been accepted).

• To do this on phase 1: Start a new pay run on AccountRight > Set the Pay cycle to Bonus or Unscheduled > Select the employees > Change all amounts to $0 > Record and report the pay. 

• To do this on phase 2: Open the reporting centre > Click the STP reports tab > Choose the current Payroll year > Update event.

Do let us know how you get on and if you require further assistance, a screenshot of the error would help in assisting you further. 

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

WAC1
Experienced User
13 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

13Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Terminate an Employee

Thank you Samara, this fixed the problem for me.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post