Timesheets not pulling thru

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Carmen4
Experienced User
38 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

38Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Timesheets not pulling thru

I am repeatingly having issues with MYOB timesheets not pulling through to the payslips.

When I check the timesheets all the hours are there in grey but when I check the payslips the hours do not agree.

MYOB is randomally dropping hours.   I have had as much as 31 hours dropped  from one employee. Why does this occur?

4 REPLIES 4
Genreve_S
MYOB Moderator
2,908 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,908Posts

90Kudos

387Solutions

Re: Timesheets not pulling thru

Hi @Carmen4

Thanks for reaching out. 

Just to confirm these hours inputted that are incorrect are from the teams app specifically? May I ask to get screenshots pointing out the problem please for us to investigate further. 

If you have any other concerns or questions feel free to add them in your next reply. 

Cheers, 

Genreve 

Carmen4
Experienced User
38 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

38Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hello,

I attached a copy of the timesheet & the pay slip for 1 employee to show the issue on my original post.   This was the employee where MYOB dropped 31 hours plus 60 motor vehicle mileage.

Regards Carmen

Genreve_S
MYOB Moderator
2,908 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,908Posts

90Kudos

387Solutions

Hi @Carmen4

Thanks for the response. 

Generally, if the application shows additional hours on top of the hours recorded it could be that the card file was set up to have base hours pre-recorded before the timesheets. We want to make sure that the employee card Lidia Galizia under Payroll Details> Standard pay should be all zero.

I would also recommend completing the employee setup before submitting timesheets if the employee setup is not yet complete.

Also, just to confirm if these hours were recorded using the Teams app? 

Cheers, 

Genreve

Carmen4
Experienced User
38 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

38Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hello,

The employee does not have any base hours pre-recorded in Standard pay.   If it did it should have added more hours not deducted.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post