Unable to finalise EOFY STP

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
BAS1
4 Posts
User
User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Unable to finalise EOFY STP

Hi all,

I am a BAS Agent and am able to lodge STP EOFY for other clients with my credentials (ABN/Agent number combination) however not for one client.  Following error message is received.

The agent number used with your ABN or credential is not related. (ATO error code: CMN.ATO.AUTH.001)

I went into my STP setup and realised that I had used the wrong BAS agent number / ABN combination so corrected this.

Reattempted to finalise EOFY but the 'Set as Final' button is not activated once I tick all employees.

Checked MYOB help on Fixing Rejected reports in STP Payroll which advised:

"The Rejected status will remain for the report, but once you've fixed the issue, updated payroll information will be sent to the ATO after the following pay run."

So I have entered a $zero pay run and tried to resubmit but no change.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Kristen

2 REPLIES 2
Yanike_S
MYOB Moderator
2,585 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,585Posts

159Kudos

380Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Unable to finalise EOFY STP

Hi @BAS1 

Thanks for your post.

Is your EOFY verification report reconciled to your MYOB reports?

If that is the case, do any of the employees listed already have a final indicator tick next to their names? If so, please only tick the employees that have no final indicator tick and you should be able to proceed to set the finalisation. 

Please let me know you go. 

Kind regards,
Yanike

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

BAS1
4 Posts
User
User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Unable to finalise EOFY STP

Hi Yanike,

Thankyou for your reply.  I ended up getting the Payment summaries to release by entering a $zero dollar payrun for all of the employees in the batch (where as previously I had only doen a $Zero pay run for one of the employees.  

I appreciate your suggestion however I don't think that would have worked....  Even though payment summaries hadn't reached employees myGov accounts, all employees had a final indicator ticked.  So I wasn't able to just tick employees with no final indicator tick.

Kind regards,

Kristen

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post