Wrong Super Funds

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
BGCS
Experienced User
17 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

17Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Wrong Super Funds

Hi there

I am wondering if this is happening to anyone else, the past few months have been crazy. When I have been processing the superannuation it seems that in myob it is changing everyone's super fund. Then we get a direct credit into our bank account with the funds that have gone into the wrong super fund. This has become very time consuming have to double check everything before sending the funds off. If someone can help me with this major disaster that would be great.

BGCS

1 REPLY 1
Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Re: Wrong Super Funds

Hi @BGCS

Thanks for your post. The software itself cannot change a superfund on it's own, however this problem is generally caused if a Superannuation fund on the employee card is changed incorrectly, which means that if a user has opened and edited the details of the Superannuation fund by clicking on the arrow on the left hand side in the employee card as shown, then all the employee's connected to the Fund Record would be changed to the new fund: 

image.png

If a super fund has been updated from an employee’s card,

1. Correct the fund back to the original details
  2. Ensure that all employees linked to that fund are showing the correct details
  3. Create a new superfund in the Superannuation Funds window from the Lists menu
  4. Select the newly created super fund on the relevant employee cards

Do let us know if you have any further questions. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users to find this information.

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post