YTD On Payroll verification are all $0 for all employees.

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Isaac09
Partner
3 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

YTD On Payroll verification are all $0 for all employees.

I lodged the patroll summaries via STP payroll reporting centre just before the end of financial yeara nd now all employees have told me that the Group Certifictae on their MyGov says its incomplete. when i went back in to check alll the YTD Gross figures are zero for all employees. The YTD PAYGW is correct as well as the RFBA. i unfinalised it then tried to redo it and still the same issue. anyone else encounter this problem and how do we fix it without spending my whole day on hold with MYOB

2 REPLIES 2
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Re: YTD On Payroll verification are all $0 for all employees.

Hi @Isaac09 

Thanks for your post. Process $0 pays with payment date as 30 June, wait until that report is accepted and then recheck the Summary of payments reports. If they are correct you can refinalise.

If you continue to have issues please provide detailed information and I'll be happy to help further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Isaac09
Partner
3 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: YTD On Payroll verification are all $0 for all employees.

HI Tracy

Thanks for the informarion. i did everything as suggested. i unfinalised the orginal payment summaries, did $0 pays for all the staff and rechecked the amounts and all Gross payments as well as PAYGW amounts were correct. the client also reports RFBA and is exempt for SECTION 57A. all chacked and proceeded to finalise the payment summaries

a few days later i asked the meloyees to check their Prefill reports and the orogonal payment summary lodged is still there with $0 in Gorss and PAYG but with the RFBA amounts visible as well as the exempt code being Y as well as the new finalised payment summaries with correct Gross payments and PAYGW and correct RFBA but with exempt code being N. so now the emplyee has 2 paymentr summaries with RFBA doubled up

This has been a basket case of errors. over 10 employees have incorrect data sent to the ato now and im afarid to unfinalise agian and redo just in case they get a 3rd group certoficate that says Finalised!

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post