YTD report doesnt match with the actual payroll summary report

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
endtop
Experienced User
22 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

22Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

YTD report doesnt match with the actual payroll summary report

Hi,

Its been a few days im struggling with the end of reports to finalise. The YTD report doesnt match with the Payroll summary report as this is my first time finalising the payrun im pulling my hair to solve but i couldnt find the solution. I checked with all my employees whether the amount is wrong in ATO but all the amounts in the ATO is correct just the issue is YTD and Payroll summary reports is not matching.

Please help really looking forward for someone to help me on this.

ThankYou

1 REPLY 1
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Re: YTD report doesnt match with the actual payroll summary report

Hi @endtop 

Thanks for your post. When you report pay runs through STP, the ATO take the YTD amounts from those reports and send to employee myGov accounts. Each pay run report overrides the previous one so the YTD amounts are always up-to-date in myGov accounts.

The YTD verification report and Summary of payments reports in the EOFY finalisation tab pull the YTD amounts from the employee card>>Pay History and filter by the ATO reporting categories. When you finalise employees the Summary of payments reports are sent to the ATO and set as the final figures for the year so replace previously reported amounts.

This means that you can see a difference between the YTD verification report and what's in myGov accounts prior to finalisation.

This post, MYOB Business/Essentials reports don't match STP reports, has detailed information to assist with reonciling at EOFY.

There's also links to posts and Help Articles here: EOFY FAQs and Resources 2022

You can also try processing $0 pays with payment date as 30 June to update the YTD verification report. Wait until that report is accepted before rechecking the YTD verification report.

Please let me know how you go.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post