4 Posts
User
User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

adding an additional declarer to stp

we have added an additional user to our myob and would now like to make this person an additional declarer for stp reporting 

we have downloaded the help items in relation to this

the additional user logged into myob under their credentials and then we followed the steps as indicated but it didnt come up with any option to add the new person it only came up with the original person on the system

just all very confusing can you advise who to contact to help with this

thanks

1 REPLY 1
Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,201 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,201Posts

118Kudos

492Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: adding an additional declarer to stp

Hi @Sue52,

Thank you for taking the time to explore our help page for a solution, and I appreciate your efforts in trying to resolve this matter independently. I understand that the information on the Help page might be a bit confusing, but no worries, I'm here to lend a hand.

To add a new user as a declarer for STP reporting in MYOB, the user will need to log in to the company file >> select Payroll >> Payroll reporting center >> If prompted, sign in to your MYOB account >> If user prompted with the STP reporting center >> you can click on ATO settings >> Edit STP business details and follow the prompt until you reached the add declaration information. 

For more information, please refer to this Help article: Add a declarer for Single Touch Payroll reporting.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Feel free to post again anytime you need further assistance.

Cheers,

Princess

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post