left to allocate pay to Job

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
VND
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

left to allocate pay to Job

Hi,

I run a wages report after sending payslips to the employees where i found that the amount is unallocated as per the job. 

Is there any way for allocating that amount. So left to allocate amount shows 0 balance.

Thanks in advance

Capture.PNG
3 REPLIES 3
SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Re: left to allocate pay to Job

Hi @VND 

Welcome to the Community Forum. We have found a situation where the rounding causes an amount to show with 3 or more decimals, For example if the hours x wage = $292.565 and incorrectly rounded to 292.56 instead of 292.57. Then after allocating all the jobs it is recognising that 0.01 discrepency between the totals and the amounts assigned to each job. 

To confirm if this is the case in your situation, can you try a test payrun but manually update the amount to the nearest dollar and see if you get the same error. If it doesn't occur, then on the payrun you can manually type over the figure to stop that rounding error. 

Let me know how you get on, and if it is not caused by the rounding can you respond with a screenshot of the entire pay so I can reproduce the error?

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

VND
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi SamaraM,

My query is that whatif i forgot to allocate pay to job. Can I allocate after payrun? if yes, then how?

Thanks in advance

SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Hi @VND 

Apologies, I misunderstood the situation. Since STP was introduced, the ability to edit pay runs after they've been submitted was removed. As the pay run has already been created, and you won't be able to edit it, you will need to reverse it, then re-enter it with the jobs allocated correctly.

Please refer to the steps given in this help article for instructions on reversing pays: Changing a recorded pay.

Hope that helps.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post