team kiosk employee login photos are not viewable. "Something went wrong" error

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Brendan2021
Experienced User
24 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

24Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

team kiosk employee login photos are not viewable. "Something went wrong" error

The team kiosk app seems to take the photo's at employee login, but they have never been viewable on any browser. I see elsewhere this is a common problem but what I don't see is a solution. 
Is there one? 

8 REPLIES 8
Brendan2021
Experienced User
24 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

24Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Photo verification wrong when using MYOB team table kiosk to clock in

i have the same issue with all of my employees. It's never worked for us. 
Is there a fix for this yet?

LLSH
Experienced User
36 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

36Posts

8Kudos

1Solutions

Hello, No still no joy, been well over a month. They are a bit stumped as I have provided all the screenshots etc.

Very frustrating as it's stopping us from moving to kiosk time keeping.

Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Re: team kiosk employee login photos are not viewable. "Something went wrong" error

Hi @Brendan2021

Thanks for your post. This is something our teams are investigating, so I can pass on your details can you please send me a private message with the following information:

• Serial number 
  • Email address you use to sign into MYOB Team 
  • File ID of your file (This can be found by going to Help > About MYOB AccountRight)
  • Confirmation of the version of the tablet you are using the app on 
  • Confirmation on what happens when you sign into team.myob.com via different browsers to view the photos, does it work ?

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Brendan2021
Experienced User
24 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

24Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

very frustrating. Team Kiosk and its associated functions is the only reason I moved to MYOB. It's never worked 100%. I regret not sticking with quicken and using a third party app to manage sign on and hour tracking. 

LLSH
Experienced User
36 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

36Posts

8Kudos

1Solutions

Re: team kiosk employee login photos are not viewable. "Something went wrong" error

Seems like MYOB doesn't want us to use Teams. I have spent way too long trying to get the photos to load from the ipad.

I will be looking at alternate systems as even when an hour spent on the phone with troubleshooting couldn't fix the problem.

Brendan2021
Experienced User
24 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

24Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

I haven't got anywhere with this either. I'm basically lying every day to my staff for months now becasue evertime they make a comment about a logon or logoff photo I have to pretend it's working. 
This is the reason I left years ago. MYOB just has a "when we get to it, we will get to it" approach. And they act like "oh i've never heard of this problem before" when you only have to jump on the forums to see it's been a problem for a number of people for quite some time. FRUSTRATING

Brendan2021
Experienced User
24 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

24Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Any ideas on those alternate systems? 

LLSH
Experienced User
36 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

36Posts

8Kudos

1Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Well I am looking at Tanda. I will have to research a few I think as we have so many variables with staff hours. I don't want it to take longer than it already is.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post