Auto email?

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
MatthewWills
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Auto email?

I woke up this morning and my MYOB account had auto-emailed all outstanding/overdue invoices to customers. The problem with this is that I had only just the previus day manually sent invoices to some of these people. Firstly I would like to control when and how often people get sent reiminders. I had not changed any settings and was not notified that this had even happened. It was only when I recived a sea of apologies that I checked the "sent" section to find 40 invoices had been posted out without my actioning this.  I am now paranoid that invoices are going to be sent out at random to customers. Can someone help me sort out where to go in AccountRight to stop this happening again.

1 REPLY 1
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Auto email?

Hi @MatthewWills 

Thanks for your post. It sounds like you've got Invoice reminders set up. You can check this, make changes to the set up or turn off reminders in Setup>>Preferences>>Emailing tab>>Invoice reminders.

The Help Article, Setting up invoice reminders, has detailed information to assist you.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post