Forum Discussion

chaim
Experienced Cover User
2 years ago

Bpay payments

My Bpay payments from clients are going straight into my account, they are being picked up by MYOB, and the account is being marked as paid.

BUT in my bank feeds the MYOB bpay transaction is still listed there and there is nothing left to match it to, as it has already been matched automatically.

How is this solved pls???

Thanks

7 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Yanike_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi chaim 

Thanks for your post. Usually it works like this: 

When a customer makes an online payment, it'll automatically be recorded into AccountRight, and the associated invoice will be closed off. You'll also receive an email notification about the payment.

Providing you've specified the bank account to record your online invoice payments as described in 'Get set up' in this article (Setup > Preferences> Emailing tab > Edit payment options), here's how it'll work:

1. The individual payments you receive for a day, along with any credit card surcharges, will be recorded in your Undeposited Funds account.
    2. A bank deposit will then be automatically created to include all undeposited funds that were settled.
    3. If you use bank feeds, the lump sum deposit for the day's customer payments will be automatically matched to the bank deposit.

Learn more about how matching works.

If this is not the case for you, could you go into the transactions and share screenshots of the matched transaction and the transaction left to match?

Yanike_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi chaim 

Thanks for your screenshot. Could you check if those transactions are sitting in the Prepare Bank Deposit window? If so, you will need to tick these and Record, because on the Bank Feeds window AccountRight will only be able to match exact amounts.

chaim
      Experienced Cover User

the above picture shows an an example.  the client paid via AMEX.  myob picked it up automatically and msarked it paid, but i still have this unlinkable in my babk feeds column.   this is with all CC and Bpay payments.

thanks

chaim
      Experienced Cover User

the payment received from J Levinson and the MYOB deposit 00011 are the same transaction.  (pic MYOB 2)

in the prepare bank deposit window i don't see how to move it into the matched /deposited section (pic myob 3)

thanks

Chaim