Bulk Statement not sent

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
impos
Partner
3 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Bulk Statement not sent

I've been having issue sending bulk statements int the past 6 months, with only some statement sent showing on the "Sent Email" list, which means some that not on the list, were not sent, and will need to be manually sent.

Please advise if there's any workaroundor when this issue will be fixed, as I can't afford sending 1000s staments each month one by one.

7 REPLIES 7
Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,108Posts

61Kudos

141Solutions

Re: Bulk Statement not sent

Hi @impos 

Thank you for your post, I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum, I hope you find it a valuable resource.

In this matter. If you are sending directly from MYOB it will not appear on your sent emails. It will only appear on your MYOB. 

Let me know if you need further assistance with this. I'm happy to help. 

If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Best Regards, 

Cel

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

impos
Partner
3 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

I understand that that it will appear on the sent email list in MYOB.

The issue is that are some that not appearing in on the sent list, i.e we sent 100 statements total in bulk, but only 60 apearred on the sent list, which means 40 staements were not sent out, and we need to go through the list manually to pick which ones that haven't been sent, and resend one by one.

Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,108Posts

61Kudos

141Solutions

Hi @impos 

We appreciate your patience as we work through this. And thanks for updating us and getting back to us. 

I can see how this situation affected you. In this matter, you must go back to the list and resend the remaining 40 emails if they did not go out the first time.

if further assistance is required, don't hesitate to post again. I'm happy to assist you. 

If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Best Regards, 

Cel

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

impos
Partner
3 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Just wondering what's causing this issue.

As it's a very manual process, and taking too much time everytime we need to send our monthly statement.

Please advise if the issue is being fixed, as we noticed this issue just reoccurring in the last 6 months,

In the past, we can send bulk statement without no issue, all statements sent and  appeared on the sent list.

Cheers.

Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,108Posts

61Kudos

141Solutions

Hi @impos 

We appreciate your understanding about the situation. And I realize how upsetting the issue is for you. 

This is something our team is aware of. Please be assured that this issue will be escalated to our relevant team, and we apologize for any inconvenience. 

Feel free to post again if you need assistance in the future, We'll be happy to help. 

Cheers, 

Cel

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

arwyn
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Was there ever a fix/response for this error. We are experiencing the same issue.

arwyn
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hello,

Has a fix been found for this error yet? We have had the same issue for a few months.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post